Saturday 24 April 2010

Insomniac Whovian 25th April - 1st May

The fan-films were fun. As were Blink and The Time of Angels. But, what have I planned for this week? Well, I call this "THE INVASION OF THE WEEK". All stories will be about invasions.

25th April: The Dalek Invasion of Earth (First Doctor)
26th April: The Invasion (Episodes 1-4) (Second Doctor)
27th April: The Invasion (Episodes 5-8) (Second Doctor)
28th April: Invasion of the Dinosaurs (6 episodes) (Third Doctor)
29th April: The Android Invasion (4 episodes) (Fourth Doctor)
30th April: The Christmas Invasion (1 60-minute episode) (Tenth Doctor)
See you then! And, of course, May 1st will be Flesh and Stone. I'll write to the BBC to see if they can change the title to Invasion of the Angels. I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. I might join you for The Dalek Invasion..., The Invasion and The Christmas Invasion. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete